All purchasers of PrecisionIR web event services agree to the following terms and conditions. By virtue of requesting PrecisionIR services for an event, you indicate your acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions. PrecisionIR reserves the right to revise these terms and conditions at any time and purchasers are deemed to be apprised of and bound by any changes to these terms and conditions by virtue of availability of these terms and conditions at confirmation of the purchase request.
- Cancellation and Liquidated Damages. If Purchaser's cancellation of a scheduled PrecisionIR is the result of Purchaser not hosting, conducting, or holding such event using any means or medium, then Purchaser shall not be responsible for payment of the Purchase Price. In the event of cancellation for any other reason, Purchaser shall remain responsible for, and shall pay to PrecisionIR the Purchase Price for such event set forth on the Purchase Price Schedule.
- Warranties. PrecisionIR warrants to Purchaser that PrecisionIR will use all reasonable efforts to deliver and perform the PrecisionIR Services described herein. Other than this reasonable efforts commitment, PrecisionIR makes no other representation of warranty of any kind or nature, express or implied. In no event will PrecisionIR be liable for any incidental or consequential damages, arising out of the conduct of the PrecisionIR services hereunder, nor shall the amount of liability of PrecisionIR exceed the purchase price paid by the Purchaser.
- License of Marks and Names. Purchaser hereby grants to PrecisionIR a nonexclusive, non-assignable, nontransferable license during the term of this Agreement to use any and all Purchaser's trademarks, service marks, and trade name (hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Marks and Names") in connection with the delivery and performance of the PrecisionIR Services.
- Copyrights and License of Copyright.
- All transmissions of any event produced under this Agreement shall be considered work made for hire and the property of the Purchaser (the "Copyrighted Material"). PrecisionIR hereby assigns to Purchaser all right, title, and interest in all transmissions of any event performed pursuant to the terms of this Agreement.
- Purchaser hereby grants to PrecisionIR a non-assignable, nontransferable license to use the Copyrighted Material in connection with the delivery and performance of the PrecisionIR Services.
- Acknowledgement. Purchaser acknowledges that the PrecisionIR website will have its users acknowledge that PrecisionIR is not responsible for the content provided by the Purchaser on the website and that Purchaser is the only party responsible for such content. Consequently, Purchaser agrees to indemnify PrecisionIR from and against the cost and expenses of any customer claim that PrecisionIR is responsible for such content.
- Contract Term. This Agreement shall commence on the date of execution and shall end on the last day of completion of the PrecisionIR services.
- Other Terms and Conditions.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the internal laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia , without regard to conflicts of law principles.
- This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective successors and assigns
- This Agreement may be amended only in writing signed on behalf of each party here.
- Payment for services is due within 30 days of the date of invoice.
Pay attorney's fees incurred to collect past due amounts with interest at a rate of one and one half percent per month (18% per annum).
Revised April 12, 2006